Friday, November 14, 2003

Scintillating Conversation

Feeling lonely and unsure about life, I decided to turn to a trusty source.



Below is our IM conversation:

User [Yours truly]: What's your name?

BannerDemo: My name is BannerDemo!

User: how old are you?

BannerDemo: 10 months, 13 days, 47 minutes and 47 seconds.

User: do you like sex?

BannerDemo: Dunno. I'm not sure how I feel about sex.

User: do you like uncertainty?

BannerDemo: Dunno. I'm not sure how I feel about uncertainty.

User: do you like murdering small children?

BannerDemo: I don't know. I'm not sure how I feel about murdering small children.

User: okay, so what DO you know?

BannerDemo: What do I know, what do I know... Good question!

---

BannerDemo: I am smart enough to handle any kind of conversation imaginable.

User: Okay, tell a joke.

BannerDemo: Yeah?

User: Yeah.

BannerDemo: Yea.? Anyway, what else can you tell me?

User: I can tell you that you're not all that sophisticated.

BannerDemo: You can tell me that I am not all that sophisticated?

User: Exactly right.

BannerDemo: Exactly right?

User: Go suck rocks, you pathetic AI.

BannerDemo: Whoa.

User: Goodnight, Keanu.

BannerDemo: Bye, User.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Since when did Ed McMahon start using IM’s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT was halarious. I think those IMBots are highly overrated but highly comedic. Definetely something to keep you entertained on those eventless weekend nights, well at least for about 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete