My Australian friend Alicja has been keeping a charming blog (with pictures!) detailing her travels around the world. Since I haven't had time to write much interesting stuff lately, I'd like to send you on over her way. I was particularly amused by her ruminations on America :-).
Oh, and hey, please don't forget to come back here eventually!
Cool link Adam. Some interesting reading there.
ReplyDeleteI wished my travel blog was as good as that :-(
Still its early days.
Am a 26 old guy and a fuji music artiste base in Kogi state need a loving caring suger mumy that want me to her a wuman or adult once again in her life.
ReplyDeletestrong
ReplyDeletei want an american suger mummy to stisfy me in all
ReplyDeletei am here loocking for sugar mumy
ReplyDeletei am here for sugar mumy this my number call me if u are intressted in me [234 08033788111]
ReplyDeleteHey your friend has a cool and fun blog. I?m going overseas in a month and I think a blog is great to let friends and family know what you?re up to. Is it easy to post videos on your blog? Because that would be cool. I bought this motorhom for sale in advance before I go overseas. Its the best way to get around.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah.
oops i meant to say motorhome for sale haha sorry. Dont want to confuse anyone!
ReplyDeleteany can do.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, I have just finished reading most of it, I wish mine http://www.adventure-art-travel.co.uk was as interesting. Maybe I should stop moaning, get travelling again and write something ?
ReplyDeleteI love traveling for long periods of time. I have done eastern europe twice and south east asia once. All three of these trips were over ten years ago so I did not have a blog. On my next trip I will start one. God I hope I get to hit the road agian, it has been way to long.
ReplyDeleteAM kelvin by name, from Lagos Nigeria Looking for Sugar mummy,hear is my phone # +234 0851202572
ReplyDeletei want a young sugar mummy in mombasa call me +254729333338
ReplyDeletelooking for a sugar mummy to enjoy the dec holiday with call me am lonely +25479333338
ReplyDeleteam 27 yrs & am a fun of sex & older women if u dont mind call me at +2549333338
ReplyDeleteam 25yrs and i need a wealthy mama
ReplyDeleteam 25yrs about 5-8inches body average/slim need a white/american suggar mummy/wealthy and leaves either temporarillyor permanently in nairobi holla me at 0720347274
ReplyDelete